Welcome to Popular Vehicles & Services Limited
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Popular Vehicles & Services Limited’s Website, located at https://www.popularmaruti.com/. The following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to your use of www.popularmaruti.com/, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via www.popularmaruti.com/
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the Website, because by using the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
We expressly reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Website and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this Website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms and Conditions and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Conduct on Website
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the Website. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive platforms/ service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you shall not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information- that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (commonly known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized offers, or any form of lottery or gambling
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Website. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this Website.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected unlawful activities/ violations.
By accepting this Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all contents presented to you on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of the Website.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyright material that is available on this Website.
Internet Banking/ Card Payments
While initiating Net banking facility, the bank account/ card details are checked and verified by a third party and payment receipt is confirmed once authorization has been obtained. In the event of a breach of security by you, you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your net banking account and or credit/ debit card until you update your information.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your user account. You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that
- any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply are true, correct and complete;
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank;
- you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes; and
- you are the person holding Net banking account and or in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the Net banking account and/ or the relevant credit/ debit card.
Third Party Websites
This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These third party websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These third party websites and its domain owners are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or impart any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Term and termination
This Terms and Conditions will become effective in relation to you when you create an account in the Website or when you start using the Website and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
The Website reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether in contravention of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If the Website terminates this Terms and Conditions, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, the Website shall have no liability or responsibility to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this Website; however, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the concerned department(s) and / or other source(s), and obtain appropriate professional advice. We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
Any disputes or claims arising out of, or related to the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions while using the Website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Ernakulam, Kerala State, India.